A Special Program of the Crans Montana Club of Ports will be held in the framework of the forthcoming Forum on Africa and South-South Cooperation in Dakhla (Morocco) from March 16 to 21, 2017.
This Program will take place aboard a cruise ship, sailing from Dakhla to Casablanca, and will focus on the role of Africa and the SIDS in the New World Maritime Economy.
It will notably address :
- The Maritime space is the main driver for Economic development and Progress
in Africa and the SIDS
- National Economic Development requires everywhere an interconnection and an
optimization of internal secure Corridors
- The challenge for African Countries to fight against Maritime Piracy :
focus on the Gulf of Guinea
- Emerging Economies suffer : the terms of Maritime Economy are too much fluctuant
- How to conciliate National priorities and needs of the countries with requirements
of the world major ship-owners ?
- The role of Africa and the SIDS in the structural change of the Maritime Industry
For more information & registration